"THE JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES
BEGINS WITH A SINGLE STEP."
- Lao Tzu
I'm passionate. Extremely passionate. Always have been; always will be.
I used to think it would be the death of me, but now I know it’s for the life of me. I thrive on helping big-hearted, purpose-driven, passion-fuelled entrepreneurs, creatives, and change-agents cut through their internal clutter, filter out the fluff and get to the heart of the matter once and for all so they can make confident strides in their businesses, stop questioning everything and get on with it already. And I mean that in the most loving, empathetic, been-there-wrote-the-book kind of way. Literally. I’ve actually been there, and wrote a book about it. I aspire to be for others, the kind of person I wish I’d had in my corner.
I know that there is a difference in this world only YOU can make, and just how badly you want to make it. I KNOW that you have so much more to give; that you want to use your talents, gifts and abilities for the greater good; that you want to feel alive, inspired, and expansive, not exhausted, drained and overwhelmed. I know that you want to live a vibrant, aligned life, to be your most authentic, joyful, and luminous self; that you want to create a meaningful legacy by living, loving, and working in a way that leaves your signature mark on the world. I know just how desperately you want to live your light, even if you’ve never thought of it that way before. I know, because I too was craving all of those things and more for a very long time—still am, truth be told!
And you know what?
It’s time to do what we came here for.
You are beyond worthy of your deepest dreams and desires, and don’t let anyone convince you otherwise. Because the longer they go unfulfilled or remain out of whack, the more likely you are to suffer. The more you suffer; the more inclined other aspects of your life are going to be to hop on the ole struggle bus too. You will soon find yourself in a perpetual cycle of discontentment that permeates virtually every facet of your existence. It is bound to chip away at everything from your most important relationships, your mental, physical, and emotional wellbeing, to your self-esteem, joie de vivre, and your very soul.
You deserve so much more than to be walking around all zombified; your business deserves to be everything you’ve ever imagined it could be; and your loved ones certainly deserve more than the Walking Dead version of you.
If you are ready, willing and eager to roll up your sleeves and do the work, I am here to help you put a little extra pep in your purpose step. Even you seasoned pros out there can benefit from a fresh outside perspective with your best business interest at heart. I promise to lean in, listen well and offer my judgement-free, undivided attention, juiciest intuitive hits and most construction feedback. Together we can hash out ideas, delve into limiting beliefs, fears, obstacles, struggles, and most importantly come up with creative, strategic solutions and a revived, supercharged vision for your business or brand.
I know how confusing the journey can be; how lost you can feel, how lonely it is. But I also know how incredible it feels when everything finally falls into place, and that is the feeling I want to chauffeur you to. The sheer bliss of divine alignment, the elation of soul-on-fire clarity, the peace derived from awakening to a higher calling and bringing your vision to life. I want to lead you to a place I’ve found, where you can be ONE with ALL that Is with fire in your belly, spirit soaring and feet planted firmly on the ground. A place where—regardless of past failures, mistakes, or disappointments—you know you are exactly where you are supposed to be. A place where your heart bursts with love and joy not because everything is perfect, but because you have found the kind of peace that is independent of extraneous circumstances.
It’s business and life by meaningful, aligned, divine design, and I have a question for you:
Are you saying YES to this quest?™
If so, let’s get in cahoots, as we have a beautiful journey to begin together!
- I am a sounding board.
- An idea girl.
- Someone who thrives on making people feel better.
- A truth-seeking, conscious-creating, spiritual-activist.
- The business bestie you didn’t know you needed, or maybe you just didn’t know where to find her!
- An unpretentious red wine drinker, and the opposite of a coffee-snob. (I definitely appreciate “the good stuff”, but it’s all about the person I’m enjoying it with, not so much the brand or whether it’s in a glass/box/mug.)
- I play a mean set of air drums on road trips; I enjoy the running man, and recently killed Livin’ on a Prayer with my dear old friends at our high school reunion. (Killed is such a subjective term...)
- I would do just about anything for a charcuterie board loaded with snacks.
- I have a thing for funky socks, chocolate chip cookies, dangly earrings, and naps.
- I'm an intuitive business strategist devoted to helping you put your best foot forward in a way that is authentic and true to who you are as a person and the difference you are called to make.
- I lead with love, compassion, kindness and connection, and aspire to be a role model for young women. I am tired of the out-dated paradigms of jealousy, comparison, competition, and oh-so-ready for a new breed of women to rise.
- I am the girl who should be focusing on her own business, but can’t stop thinking about and coming up with ideas for others’ to rock theirs.
- I am Creative. Contemplative. Empathetic.
- I would classify myself as an ambivert. I cherish every second of my time spent with others, but I thrive on my alone time too and need it to re-energize.
I could talk about business ideas, inventions and world-changing ideas all-the-live-long-day. BUT, and there’s a big but. “Not like Baby Got Back” big, but big enough: I’m disinterested in money hungry, power wielding, soulless goals. If you’d like to discuss how we can put our power, souls and goals to good use and say… feed the hungry or empower at risk youth? I’m all ears.
I am of the belief that your calling or purpose – that thing so many people are desperately longing to uncover—is directly correlated to your personal journey. It’s not always something that strikes you in a perfectly clear Oprah style Aha moment. Sometimes it’s more of an inchworm whisper that reveals itself to you in phases. Many people allow themselves to become the victim of their story rather than the hero. I want to help you become your own hero. The only thing preventing your mess from becoming a work of art… is you. I believe that YOUR LIFE IS ART. You just have to treat it that way.
You don’t have to be ashamed of your struggles, journey or story. In fact the sooner you embrace it for everything it was and is, the better equipped you will be to create meaningful connections with other people. And the more meaningfully you connect with others; the more free and empowered in your purpose you will feel. Courage, dear ones, IS the new black!
Believe me I KNOW how frustrating it can be to feel like you are a thousand-piece puzzle that hasn’t been put together yet, and to want more than anything in this world to be the put-together puzzle. But I also know that that’s part of the fun!!!
If there’s one thing I’ve learned it’s that just because you are good at something or have chosen to do it, doesn’t mean you have to do it forever. You can change and evolve as many times as you need to, to become the person you need to be. What a relief, right?
Your best life is waiting patiently for you to live it. What are you waiting for?
Head on over to the contact tab on this website, if you'd like to get in touch!